We respect the privacy of all our website users and we are committed to ensuring that your information, such as emails, address, contact numbers, IP address, location and other personal data are protected. These information are not published or distributed without your permission, and are held privately in our database and other records.
Cagdanao Island Beach Resort may change this policy regularly by updating this page. You should always check this page to ensure that you conform to any changes or updates.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you use our website:
- name, company name and job title
- email address, phone number and other contact information
- demographic information such as location, gender, age, preferences and interests
- information relevant to surveys and offers
- other information necessary to improve our website service
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Using the information to improve our products and how we can serve our users and guests better
- Sending our website’s latest contents, product offers, and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have opt-in
- Contacting you for surveys and market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial security control procedures to safeguard and protect the data we collect on our website.
Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by a website or any online platform you use. It helps the website to remember information and other data about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings, which can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies play an important role in ensuring that your use of our website is faster, meaningful and more convenient. Without them, your use of our website may become less effective and efficient.
You can disable any cookies already stored in your computer and other device, but these may stop our website from functioning properly. To manage cookies stored in your computer or device, please read this guide and instructions.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can opt to not give your information or to not receive any email from us about product offers and other marketing messages.
- if you have previously opt in your email and other information to receive our newsletter, product offers and other marketing messages, you can unsubscribe anytime or send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information and other confidential data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the email address above to correct your information.